Deploying out of 28 states
Deploying out of 31 states
152 General Dentists,
Deploying out of 30 states
Event Managers are responsible for leading our Dental Teams at each Military Dental Readiness Event. They act as liaisons between Great Lakes Dental USA, the Military Unit being served, and the Reserve Health Readiness Program. We seek out personable, outgoing individuals who have great leadership skills, an eye for detail and who can remain calm and collected when working under pressure. Managers must have significant dental work experience and good computer skills. Since most work occurs on weekends, Event managers must be available to work Friday through Sunday.
Join our Team today, and use your leadership skills to help us support our Troops!
What you need to get started:
- Dental Assisting / Dental Hygiene/ Dental Office Manager Background required
- Minimum of 5 years recent work experience in dental field
- Demonstrated Management / Team Leadership / Supervisory experience
- Proficiency working with Dental X-ray equipment
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and email
- Comfort working with computers
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Comfort and experience with travel
- Ability to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Ability to multi-task, good communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Military / Public Health Background desirable but not required
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident / Green Card status required
- Ability to pass security background check
Two steps are necessary to apply.
- Background check form needs to be completed
- Employment application needs to be completed
All work happens on site at Military Installations. Due to Military and RHRP security requirements, All Great Lakes Dental USA applicants are required to submit a background check. Background check must be submitted before completing application. Please follow the following instructions:
Start Background Check Now
- In the location field, select "Logistics Health-Clinic Management"
- IMPORTANT: When you have completed the background check authorization, you will receive a reference number. The reference number will be listed on the last page after you submit your background check. It is a seven (7) digit number at the top of the page. PLEASE WRITE THIS DOWN – YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS. Enter reference number below to proceed to the Great Lakes Dental USA application.
If you have any questions about any of the above information please contact a Great Lakes Dental USA Representative at 414-988-6150