Deploying out of 28 states
Deploying out of 31 states
152 General Dentists,
Deploying out of 30 states
Dentists are needed to conduct Military dental exams or to provide dental treatment. At most Dental Readiness Events, Dentists conduct exams only. Treatment services provided vary based on assignment, and may include restorative, endodontic or oral surgery services.
Join our Team today and use your professional expertise to help us support our Troops!
What you need to get started:
To help you complete your application more quickly, please locate expiration dates of the credentials listed below.
- Active State Dental License - Must be licensed in State where services are provided
- Current CPR certification - may be from a "hands on" skill test such as is provided by the American Heart Association (AHA) or the Red Cross or from an on-line provider
- Professional liability (malpractice)Insurance - Policy must not limit Dentist to a particular location or group practice
- Dentist must be named as policy holder
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) is not acceptable coverage
- Current DEA Registration
- Ability to work in fast paced, non-traditional Environment using portable equipment - Dentists are responsible for conducting a minimum of 8-10 screening exams per hour
- Work does not happen in traditional dental clinics
- If providing treatment – must be comfortable / proficient in placing amalgam restorations, anterior and bicuspid root canal procedures and performing extractions
- Military / Public Health Background desirable but not required
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident / Green Card status required
- Ability to pass security background check and williness to complete credentialing application in a timely manner
Two steps are necessary to apply.
- Background check form needs to be completed
- Employment application needs to be completed
All work happens on site at Military Installations. Due to Military and RHRP security requirements, All Great Lakes Dental USA applicants are required to submit a background check. Background check must be submitted before completing application. Please follow the following instructions:
Start Background Check Now
- In the location field, select "Logistics Health-Clinic Management"
- IMPORTANT: When you have completed the background check authorization, you will receive a reference number. The reference number will be listed on the last page after you submit your background check. It is a seven (7) digit number at the top of the page. PLEASE WRITE THIS DOWN – YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS. Enter reference number below to proceed to the Great Lakes Dental USA application.
If you have any questions about any of the above information please contact a Great Lakes Dental USA Representative at 414-988-6150